*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 1, 2013

Inspire Me Fridays 98 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to this week's Inspire Me Fridays link up!

Let's inspire one another!

Here are our Featured Artists from last week's party -

laundry room reveal @ Clover House!
beautiful job DeeDee, this inspires me to look
at my laundry room in a different way! :)

Giraffe cards @ Kym's Crafty Cards!
beautifully done Kym!!

Birthday card @ Crafty Crafter!
Wow, check out ALL the beautiful 
techniques used here!!

laundry room sock art @ Scraps of Life!
too fun!  I'm SO making one of these!!

growing thyme @ Back to Basics!
check out the wonderful health
benefits of thyme!

Put a Bird on It! @ CG says!
too funny! 
Be sure to check out the video too!

Congratulations everyone! Be sure to grab your featured button & display it proudly!





Now onto party #98



Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...

If you would like to be featured, please make sure to 
link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  
By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.


**enter as many projects as you like.

12 comments:

DeeDee said...

WOW! Thank you so much for featuring our laundry room Maria! What a great collections of features to be amongst too! :)

Karen Schluter said...

Great challenge, love it when I can make anything that stricks my fancy.

Jo May said...

Great features,made me laugh about the "wanted" socks.
Thanks for hosting!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Maria,
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Nana said...

Congrats ladies. Great entries..

Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

purplecinn said...

Wowser :) Thanks so much for featuring my card :)

Dixie n Dottie said...

Thanks for the link up! Happy weekend! :)
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

malia said...

Thanks for hosting sweet Maria!

Scrappycath said...

It is such a surprise to see my Missing Sock Board featured!! Thanks so much for including me with these great features!!

Creative M said...

Congrats Ladies!
Thanks Maria,for hosting a FABULOUS Party and thanks for leaving me bloggie love,
Have a Wonderful Day,
Migdalia

Gerda said...

Love the challenge, great DT projects!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Karon said...

Great featured artists - some great ideas there, love the sock line! TFS