*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 26, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 69 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to this week's Inspire Me Fridays!

So many wonderful links last week, WOW!  I love seeing the creativity each week, I hope you find much inspiration here!!  Thank you all for sharing your talent!

Here are this week's features...



altered book @ Ikes' World!
very cool! beautifully done!


ATC (Artist Trading Card) @ Creative Paper My Way!
so romatic Lori! {{swoon}}


shutter caddy @ Artsy VaVa!
such a fun idea! adding to my 'to do' list!



paper Ar moire @ My Crafting Channel!
fabulous design ...and idea!


Chocolate cake @ Feeding my Temple!
ok, Allison, I'm SO hungry for choc cake now!
yumO!

Congratulations!  Be sure to grab your featured button & display it proudly!








Now onto party #69



Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.

10 comments:

My Crafting Channel said...

Thank you so much Maria for choosing my project as one of the features this week.

Hugs
Nana

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for featuring my shutter caddy and for hosting the party!!! Have a great weekend!

Deepthi said...

You have a lovely blog!!
Recently stumbled upon your blog....
And am submitting for the first time in Inspire me fridays...:)

Lori Stokes Wright said...

thank you for choosing my ATC for a feature!

Alderberry Hill said...

Thanks for the fun party...happy weekend!

Creative M said...

Congrats to all those that were Featured!!!Awesome!!
Wonderful Projects!
Migdalia

Spyder said...

Fabulous featured creations!
(Lyn)

Dixie n Dottie said...

Thanks for the link party! Have a great weekend!
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

tvdinnerpro said...

Hi Maria, Thank you for hosting and for the lip balm recipe... I can't wait to try it! xo Malia

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Hello Everyone! Thanks for the great challenge to play in and all the fabulous DT inspiration!

Leigh S-B
LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
I'm challenge coordinator over at Third Coast Rubber Stamps new challenge blog! I'd love it if you'd come and play with me ;0)