*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 12, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 67 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to another Inspire Me Fridays!

Come join the party, link up your creations, let's inspire one another!!

Here are our featured crafters this week...



Adirondack chair makeover @Alderberry Hill!
lovin' the lime color Sarah!


flip flop shaped card @ Chick-n-Scrap!
too fun Jessica!

floral greeting card @ Dar's Crafty Creations!
so very beautiful Darlene!



Crockpot Mac N Cheese @ Feeding My Temple!
yum! Allison, can't wait to try this!

sunflower sunshine card @ Lollydolly Crafts!
so adorable Wendy!


Congratulations everyone! Don't forget to grab your featured button and display it proudly!








Now onto party #67




Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.

14 comments:

HeatherLynn said...

Everyone did a fabulous job! I esp. love Jessica's flipflop card! Great job to you all!!!

Hugs,
HL

Wendy said...

Thank you featuring me Hun fab cards from ther girls

Hugs Wendy

tvdinnerpro said...

Great inspiration, Maria! xoxo

Lori Stokes Wright said...

Nice picks, Maria! I must be difficult for you, your party has so many wonderful projects.

Kelly @ herringbone lane said...

Thanks for hosting Maria! Have a very wonderful weekend.

Kelly

Mynnette said...

Thanks for hosting and letting us link up!!! Have a fabulous weekend and a restful Sabbath! :)

jessica said...

Thanks for showcasing my flip flops!!!

My Crafting Channel said...

Beautiful projects by all the featured crafters. I'm your newest follower. Thanks for hosting the Anything Goes..

Nana

Amanda said...

Great Projects!

Amanda

butterfly said...

What a lot of inspiring projects so far! I've added one to the list, and your button to my blog. Think your site is great!

Spyder said...

Fabulous inspirations!
(Lyn)

Diana Lynn Martin said...

Love the variety of projects on here! Awesome work by the DT! Thanks for the super fun challenge!

Diana :)
Leelee Card Designs

ScrapMyWay said...

Hi I'm your newest follower #1116 letting you know I appreciate the fun inspirational designs and the challenge. First time entering with you guys so THANKS!! Hope you can stop by and say HI and follow my blog as well (I'm not near your # of followers at all!!! LOL
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Merry said...

Such amazing talent on show here. Thanks Maria for starting up the challenge.